Dye sublimation is a mature technology for transferring patterns to shirts, so sublimation paper is an indispensable transfer consumable in the global market.
VISION is a sublimation paper factory from China and has been producing thermal transfer products for many years. And we have many agents in most countries,our sublimation paper, heat transfer paper, HTV vinyl are highly rated among their retailers.
In this article, we will produce some simple steps on how to print design on sublimation paper for shirts, especially for those beginners.
Prepare for sublimation paper, heat press, one t-shirt blank, computer and other auxiliary tools.
First,the fabric must be non-cotton and white.
Then, you can really print any image or picture on your sublimation transfer paper.
1. Print any pattern on sublimation Paper, and mirror printing;
2. Put a t-shirt on the heating flat, if there’s a wrinkle on the t-shirt so we have to put that heat press the t-shirts for 5 seconds;
3. Put a sublimation Paper on top of the T-shirt, and the image is faced down to T-shirt;
4. Set a temperature of 210 centi degrees, and time of 40 seconds;
5. Then start to heating transfer;
6. When the heating transfer is over, we need to peel off the paper from the T-shirt, then you can see a vivid image on T-shirt.