What’s the Soft Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl?
Just like our original Metallic HTV, the biggest difference of soft metallic heat transfer vinyl is just thinner and softer. It brings the sparkle and shine to any craft project! Use Soft Metallic HTV to make all your designs reflect and dazzle. Soft Metallic HTV materials by VISION factory are easy to weed and apply in just a few seconds to many textile materials. Choose from our wide variety of colors and do not be scared to get a little color crazy.
How to use the Soft Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl with Heat Press?
Let’s take our Soft Metallic HTV vinyl (SM-Y07) product as an example?
1. Create design and place your setting to mirror in your design space.
(Tip: By mirroring your design you are flipping the placement so when you place the design down it is right side up.)
2. Place color shiny side down on your mat. Dull side (no color) is facing up during cutting.
3. Cut design and weed vinyl.
4. Place item on the heat press and put your vinyl design in the area you want to press.
5. Place a cover sheet (Teflon paper or Parchment paper) over your design and press with medium pressure at 300°F – 315°F for 15 seconds.
6. Open press, allow design to cool and hot peel application sheet in 1 pull for best results.
7. Remove product from press.
8.Tear off the surface vinyl.
Finally, you get a T-shirt with a sense of fashion.
Material Recommendations for Soft Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl?
1. All products should be cotton or polyester. Nylon materials will not work.
2. Lycra and Spandex
3. 100% Polyester
4. 100% Cotton
5. 50% cotton / 50% polyester
Soft Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl is one of our heat transfer vinyls in the digital printing materials. VISION is a top heat transfer vinyl factory in China for more than ten years in digital printing industry. so if you want to know more about our products, please send email or contact us at any time.We will give you a detailed introduction.